U.S. Gold Birthday Party Policies
1. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to reserve a birthday party time. This will be applied towards the party cost.
2. Deposits are only transferrable when 48 hours notice has been given.
3. Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your party begins.
4. All party guests must have a signed waiver. The waiver is on the back of the invitation that we provide.
5. Have your guest dress comfortably in loose non-restrictive clothing or a leotard.
6. Only the parents of the birthday child are allowed in the gym. All parents are allowed to stay and view in our viewing area. Parents with children ages 3 and under must stay for their child to be able to participate.
7. Please do not enter the gym area or allow children on equipment until a coach has invited your group into the gym.
8. Younger and older siblings are welcome to join in the fun! We ask that you keep in mind that all activities will be planned around the birthday child’s age, therefore some activities may not be age appropriate for younger or older siblings. If they are unable or unwilling to participate during these times, please have them stay with you until we move on to another activity that they are able/willing to participate in.
9. All party participants must stay with the coach at all times.
10. Please make sure all your guests are picked up promptly at the end of your party.
11. Please do not leave until all your guests have been picked up.
12. Often times parents will want to stay and visit after a party. Please encourage them to do so outside so that our staff may begin clean up and begin preparations for any other parties we have that day.
Thank you for having your party at U.S. Gold! We hope you have a GREAT time!
Don’t forget to video and take pictures!!